Download
0 / 0

Feelings of a Christian man of religion towards his daughter’s Islam

Question: 4685

I am a Christian minister–Yet I feel that
after reading your teaching on ,”how to treat your wife”,was exllent in our
creators eyes . I know that we have different vieues on The Holy One who has made us.Yet I
am a student of the scriptures, but also student to understanding. I have a daughter who
married a muslim. I don’t even know if I’m right in ,the case of calling my son-law a
musilm. For he is a devoted to the teaching of the Koran. Lately I had a discussion with
my daughter. Remember this I do not preach that she has made the wrong mistake, or try to
force my oppinion on her.I love her,and my son -inlaw as well. I need to not preach what I
believe,but my actions should show love. I thank you and all our brothers ,that we shall
know the truth together. Again I hope and pray for peace. Yours in Loving of the
Brotherhood

Praise be to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah and his family.

We thank you very much for expressing these kind feelings. The fact that
you have not stood in the way of your daughter and her husband in their following of Islam
is indicative of your fair mindedness and respect for the beliefs of others. At the same
time, we cannot hide our wish that you could join us and your daughter and her husband in
following this religion, the great religion of Islam. We know that the matter may appear
difficult, especially for a man who represents and studies another religion, but who
knows, maybe this study will be followed by a proper study of Islam which will lead to a
new conviction. We wish you well always, and pray that Allaah will guide us all to the
path of truth and guidance. Thank you once again.

Source

Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Was this answer helpful?

at email

Our newsletter

To join our newsletter please add your email below

phone

IslamQA App

For a quick access to our content and offline browsing

download iosdownload android
at email

Our newsletter

phone

IslamQA App

download iosdownload android